100% Control / Rework
We can provide our services when:
- your supplier failed and sent you defective parts
- customer requires 100% control of final foods
- process is not stable
- when You launch new project that requires 100% sorting and/or rework
- in case of temporarily need for more
- our reaction time is minimal
- high flexibility and adaptation to customer requirements
- our flexibility is 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- our employees are focused on quality,
- our team is experienced and well trained
- we provide engineering support for sorting and rework services
- we can develop a methodology and design Ganges
- we always try to implement simple and effective methods
- we are equipped in basic measuring tools with validity certificates and trained employees
Our services can be integrated with:
- quality control of deliveries
- reception of parts from supplier
- each stage of production process
CSL, GP-12 Procedures
Controlled Shipping is a process that is required for immediate implementation at the time of detection of non-compliant parts from supplier to the customer.
It assumes 100% of additional control outside the production process as well as at the end. It aims to find the bad parts, based on work instructions.
Controlled Shipping is a process that gives benefits to both, customers and suppliers. The customer can immediately can be protected before the next non-compliant parts, and the supplier is gaining time implement corrective action.
Controlled Shipping is 100% control of parts and is confirmed by label and/or dot by paint marker. CS can be done by visual control as well as my gauges or measuring tools.
The client determines the output criteria for CSL. CSL can be closed whe thru some period of time there was zero non-compliant parts discovered or some corrective actions were implemented.
Controlled Shipping process is divided into two variants:
Controlled Shipping Level 1: In order to protect the customer before receiving non-compliant parts, supplier with its employees inspect parts on the basis of the statement that is approved in advance by the customer.
Controlled Shipping Level 2: If the introduction of CSL1 does not bring the desired effect, and the client continues to receive non-compliant parts, CSL2 is implemented. This means that part of the verification was carried out inexpertly on CSL1 or in accordance with the instructions. As part of the verification CSL2 is conducted by an external company. The cost of such services is usually covered in full by the supplier. The customer can choose the provider. Typically these are companies that are certified by him, to provide CSL2 services. It may happen that the CSL2 verification is carried out in the customer warehouse.
At the time of implementation of the CSL1, CSL2 control is carried out at the same time.
The criteria in the output CSL2 are imposed by the client in the same way as CSL1, but with the difference that in addition the client can determine the duration of the verification for example to 30 days without non-compliant parts discovered on CSL2. If in the next 30 days of verification by the external company CSL2 no non-compliant parts were found, client can decide to close CSL2 procedure. Sometimes closing CSL2 is linked to implementation of corrective actions at supplier.
If, however, the 29-day review of the external company will discover in the last day non-compliant parts, a period of days without loss will be reset and the verification is done for the next 30 days.
- help in process improvements definition
- expertise, advisors
- assessment of PPAP preparation
Typical In-Client services are:
- direct help in project
- delegating QD Engineer to Customer
- production process assessment
- Run at Rate
- corrective actions plan validation
- launch readiness review
- monitoring of deliveries
At our workshop located in Tychy, we can provide for You all kinds of services like sorting, rework or small assembling.
Our workshop is equipped with all simple measuring tools, working stations with light, tables for heavy parts, forklift etc.
We work 7 days a week for 3 shifts. Each shift has its own Supervisor to inform Customer about progress of the service and its result.
We have our own transport by 3,5 ton car.